Eight Little Things
1. Our Team, Rock the Cure, dominated Relay for Life this year, taking the 1st place trophy in the Team Pedometer Challenge!
2. I am exhausted.
3. We don’t know how much money we raised yet, but once the totals come in, I’ll let you all know.
4. I did not sleep. At all.
5. I took all kinds of crazy Relay video which I will eventually post (minus the more, er, questionable entries into our “Would You Rather” game). The edit functions are my friend.
6. I used to be able to go a couple of nights without sleep, drink a lot of caffeine, and feel perfectly normal. Those days are gone.
7. WE WON THAT STINKIN’ TROPHY! BOO-YAH!!!!!
8. Tomorrow is the last day to enter my Design Your Own Cover and/or Flap Copy Contest! Hurry and enter for a chance to win my awesome swag bag PLUS have your art or writing featured on my site!!!
And now… time to finish revisions. By tomorrow.
That is all.